Are you new to the Smith & Edwards Toy Sale? Or, are you a seasoned veteran? No matter where you fall on the Toy Sale experience spectrum, we’ve got the best advice for this year’s Toy Sale success.
Shop the Toy Sale & Conquer!
Find the greatest success this year by following the top 10 steps below.
- Prepare your list! Highlight those items you can’t miss so you can prioritize your approach to all the tables and toys.
- Arrive early. Doors open at 9 AM, but the line usually starts building around 8 AM. Giveaways and FREE hot chocolate begin around 8:30 AM.
- Dress for the occasion. Don’t forget your warm coats, gloves and running shoes. (running shoes optional, but encouraged)
- Bring your friends! You’ll find the tag team approach works best. Strategy wins ever battle.
- Use the giant, provided bags! Take two if needed. The bags give you the best zig and zag ability. Using a cart will hinder this approach.
- Toys are grouped by price point. Look to the skies for the color coded signs! The signs mark off each section and include $5.99, $9.99 and $14.99 toy selections.
- Load your bag. Load your other bag… Load your friend’s bag! If you took our advice and grabbed two, you’ll know you came away with some of the best grabs.
- Check your list twice! If you grabbed something extra or need to swap, utilize the return bins specific to the Toy Sale. Work with fellow shoppers to find, swap or return items.
- Take your loot and don’t forget to check out the other departments before you leave. You’ve conquered the Toy Sale, now conquer the rest of the store… especially the candy aisle while waiting to check out.
- Respect your fellow shoppers and have fun. Thanks for spending the day with us and making this a positive, fun experience.
Help Us Spread the Word
Share these Toy Sale success steps with your friends. Do you have your own suggestions? Tell us in the comments below!
We’ll see you at the event.
(These 10 steps can be used as a guide for all sales… and the occasional zombie apocalypse fallout.)