Smith & Edwards Military Discount Terms and Conditions
Smith and Edwards Co. offers a 5% Military Discount on eligible purchases to those who have served or are currently serving our country in the US armed forces. The discount also extends to their respective spouse.
Members of the US armed forces will receive a 5% discount on any item purchased in store with the exception of items in the following categories: Guns, Ammunition, Power Tools, Outdoor Power Equipment, Gift Cards and Licenses.
Purchases made on smithandedwards.com are not subject to Military Discount. Purchases must be made in a Smith and Edwards Co. store to be eligible for Military Discount.
US armed forces include active and reserve members of the:
- US Army
- US Marine Corps
- US Navy
- US Air Force
- US Coast Guard
- National Guard
To receive the 5% military discount, you must:
- Be currently serving in or a Veteran (as defined below) of the US armed forces; and
- Enroll in the Ace Rewards program at the customer service desk at any Smith and Edwards Co. store. If you are already an Ace Rewards member, please see customer service to apply the Military Discount to your Ace Rewards account.
Veteran includes all individuals who are retired from the US armed forces or who have been discharged (e.g., honorable, under honorable conditions, general). Individuals dishonorably discharged or for bad conduct are not eligible to receive a Military Discount.
Proof of Military Service
To receive the Military Discount for in-store purchases, a valid Military Photo ID is required at checkout to ensure the discount is being used by you or your spouse. Your Military Discount will be activated when using your Ace Rewards account. An Ace Rewards account is required to receive the Military Discount.
For a spouse, last name must match the registered service member’s last name to receive the Military Discount.
Proof of military service includes one of the following:
- Veterans Affairs:
- Veteran Identification Card (VIC)
- Veteran Health Identification Card (VHIC)
- Department of Defense:
- Common Access Card
- Uniformed Services Identification Card
- Active-duty family member
- Uniformed Services Identification Card, Active Duty
- State driver’s license and identification with veteran’s designation
- DD214 or DD256
We reserve the right to cancel or modify this program at any time, in any location, at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to revoke enrollment status based on alleged, suspected or actual evidence of misuse in our sole discretion.