We LOVE the Perry Three Mile Creek Shooting Sports Range!
It’s awesome being able to visit such a high-quality outdoor gun range, practically in our back yard.
The Three Mile Creek range features targets for handguns (bring your own for a fun time!), 50 yard targets, and long-range targets out to 1000 yards.
We get people asking us all the time, how do you get to the Perry gun range?
Well we could tell ya…. but why don’t we just show you?
How to get to the Three Mile Creek Gun Range:
The Three Mile Creek Gun Range is on the west side of I-15, just north of the Port of Entry. Take I-15 to exit 357 (Willard), turn east toward the mountains, and then turn left onto Highway 89.
- From Highway 89, turn west onto 3000 S (marked with Perry City offices sign).
- Travel down to the stop sign at 1200 W by the Perry City offices, and take a right.
- Take the first left onto 2950 S (by the church). Take this road over the train tracks and under the overpass.
- Turn left after the overpass, onto I-15 Frontage Road.
- Take a right at the Three Mile Creek Range sign…. and you’re here!
“The gun range is a little out of the box, but we hope it’ll reach a lot of family and individuals, and help the sport of shooting.” – Perry mayor Karen Cronin
We really owe Perry City and the Rangemasters a huge THANK YOU for allowing us to host our annual Range Day event at the Perry Range. Thank you!